Friday, August 8, 2008

Christmas At My House Swap

OMG some of my swap returns have come for a small private Christmas At My House swap I was in last month and they are all lovely and unique.There were only 12 of us in the swap so I shall upload them as they arrive and I am sure all others players have there's too...hate spoiling surprises LOL .Mine I shall upload last and THEN I shall get to how you put Opals embossing enamels thru a Cuttlebug *grin*
Okies here is the swap hostess's entry...the devine and sweet kind Mary Fenton.This is one side
of Mary's and I love the scrapped paint look of this

and here is Mary's other side...I am so hanging the Chrissy man on my tree this year

Next is Jenny Crossley's page...I adore this child image and don't you love that material strip at the side.

This cute one is Evelyne Poole's page and has a lovely image of a decoarted tree from her childhood

It opens to a story of how Evelyne celebrated Christmas as a child

Next is a touchy arty page from Elaine Hannam.I see something different everytime I look at this one...it has twisted wire,a transparency,stamping,muslin and so on...love it

Oh I do love the Chrissy lights here in this one by Anne Spiteri.The rectangular image has fine glass beads on it and the bear has flock to make him soft to touch

The last one that has been sent so far is from Amanda Cordingley and she has a cute piccie there of her kids that opens to tell what Christmas means to her.This is the front

and here is her back page

So far nearly all swappers have sent some little Christmas treasures as well with thier pages like tags,serviettes or whatever.We where all sent a front and back house shape to decorate too but as I was away and then sick I have not got to mine yet.I'll post more images as the other pages arrive....wouldn't it be great if we felt the way we do at Christmas all year round

1 comment:

christina d said...

What a talented group you have. All of the cards are beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...