Friday, November 12, 2010

My Dream House

I've been having a great time making my bezels by hand.The circular one was the hardest one I tried.Below is a house bezel that I've placed a gorgeous vintage child into.I gave her a key to her house and then filled the bezel with resin.The wings are attached with tiny screws and nuts.On the back I've used metal stamps to stamp "dream house" into the brass base.


and closer.

I have 6 small bought brass bezels that I'm hoping to make some more tiny dancers with next....my troop of Annette In Oz dancers LOL.Will see how I go anyway as the problem with my back is worsening unfortunately.
hugs
Annette In Oz

3 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

Oh Annette I do hope your back improves. You do such beautiful artwork. Maybe you need a great massage. I wouldn't want you to stop your artwork.

Oxana said...

Gorgeous!!!

Jen Crossley said...

This is just amazing so beautiful Annette like you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...