Friday, August 10, 2012

Creative Cards

My jewellery making is taking a forced break. I have 10 friends and relos birthdays over August and September so while I await stash to arrive to make more puffy hearts I've been paper crafting. Both cards have Dylusions colour sprays and then Perfect Pearls Mists on top and are VERY shimmery IRL. Below is my daughter Melissa's 21st birthday card. That's her as a baby. First image is taken with flash on so you can see a bit of how it shimmers in certain light


 Now with flash off
 Its in the details baby LOL



 There is even a tiny wooden peg in there


 Next is a card I made for Teresa Crouch. I love vintage images and this is one of my favs. There is a rather BIG mistake on this but I didn't pick it up till I had completed it. Can you guess what it is?






There is one more card to show you but I wont load that one till the person gets it. Just loving all the cool chipboard that you can get. Tonight I'll take a break from cards and try to get some non puffy heart jewellery completed that I have had partly done on my desk for a few weeks. Hope I have got sprays all over it LOL.
hugs
Annette In Oz

7 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

wow these cards are amazing Annette

Fozzy said...

Wow, they're fabulous Annette! Trizzy must be stoked! The only mistake I can see is that it didn't have my name on it!! LOL

Glenda said...

I'm with Sharon LOL but maybe the wing is upside down heheehehe and then again maybe not, Fabulous girl.

Lauren T said...

Fantastic cards! Such great details on both of them, I love your shaby chic style.

Night Owl Designs said...

Love these new cards Annette! So many beautiful details.

Dortesjs said...

this is gorgeous, well done

Unknown said...

Awesome cards

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...