Sunday, June 11, 2017

Mixed Media Full Tutorial ★ Rustic heaven ★ how to create rust paste

Hi all...we have moved back to the Northern Territory for a few years. We are staying at my daughters till we can find our own place so most of my art stuff is still packed up but I can still suss out things on the internet and tonight I found a tutorial on Youtube by Shira Manor on how to make your own rust look with paint and texture paste plus sand!!! At the end of the video she says to share her technique so here it is...




I think it looks amazing!! Thanks so much Shira!!! Hm what else can I find LOL

hugs
Annette In Oz x

2 comments:

CreativSpirit said...

Love this, thanks for sharing it Annette.

shira-studio said...

Thank you so much for sharing my video Annette ♡♡♡ I'm so happy to read you enjoyed the tutorial

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...