Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The Hoot's...Glow In The Dark Owl Rocks

I'm thoroughly enjoying reawakening my arty self after sparsely creating for just on four years. It kind of amuses me that's all because I started painting rocks to hide and find with my gorgeous granddaughter Ivy. After my first attempts I made an Owl glow in the dark family with accessories!

Meet the Hoot's...


















I made two sets of these and released one set in Darwin and the other in Adelaide. Of the 14 I hid I only know of five that had been found. It's the risk you take when abandoning art but I also like the thought that people enjoyed them even if I have no idea where they ended up. This rock painting thing rocks my World LOL
hugs
Annette In Oz x

1 comment:

Neet said...

What fabulous families of owls - what a great idea - love the pay it forward idea. I didn't know what to do with the many books I had made, no room for them, sentimentality out of the window - so I left them in various places. Doctor's waiting rooms, supermarket shelves etc. I just hope they made someone smile and I am ksure your rocks are doing just that. Lovely!
Hugs, Neet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...