Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pardon!

Oh my goshie this one was HARD yet as I look at it now it looks so simple.This time I tried to make a circular bezel by hand....that was the hard part.How to get the ends to stay while I got the solder down had me stumped but after three days of trying I finally got it yeha.Its not a perfect circle but I tried and conquered *grin*.

Bezel has a cute vintage image of a lady looking like she did something she wouldn't normal do.So "pardon" was her dictionary word.I gave her a crown and then filled the bezel with ice resin.

The old chandelier glass has "smile" under it.

Will play with another hand made bezel in a different shape tomorrow.
hugs
Annette In Oz

2 comments:

Esther said...

poor Annette.. sometimes soldering is a real HELL!! but .. as you are a little angel... you won!!yessssssss!! for me it's perfect!!

Samantha Marshall said...

I love it-you're amazing!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...