Thursday, November 4, 2010

Patience Necklace

Don't know how I managed to get this one done today with grossssery shopping(yes I know it has a "c" in it but I just think its a gross job LOL), washing, ironing and just about to go to work but manage I did.Today's necklace is another hand made bezel soldered to brass base.Tin type image of a lady in the bezel, one of my Aunt Betty's old buttons at the top of her nestling on fibres, with the word "patience" on it and a brass pen nib at the bottom.I imagined she would wait patiently for days to hear from loved ones hand written letters in times gone by.Bezel was filled with ice resin of course.

and a little closer to her.

I'm REALLY enjoying my creative splurge at the moment.If I keep going I'll have a necklace for every day of the year LOL.Shame I have to go to work but that darn mortgage doesn't pay itself.
hugs
Annette In Oz

4 comments:

Esther said...

ohh i can see a little heart carved on resinnear the character!! this one is stunning too!! i have no words for the clock'!! it's a beautiful artwork!! yopu play with resin like children with little cars!! it seems so easy in your hands!! wow wow wow!!
those 3 last pieces are master pieces!! believe me!!

Celeste said...

Wow, this is impressive Annette.

Jen Crossley said...

Keep going Annette your work is just so beautiful,Im so proud of you.

Glenda said...

Its lovely Annette, yep shame we have a mortgage to pay isn't it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...