- A4 sheet of sturdy card stock
- Craft knife, pencil, ruler, bone folder, cutting mat, eraser and scissors
- Images or decorative papers and elements of choice
1) Either use this template
2) Cut solid lines using your ruler and craft knife
3) Use bone folder and score all four 3.5cm lines. Use bone folder to press the left hand 3.5cm scored line into a mountain fold and the right ones into a valley fold.
A mountain fold creates a peak like the one below and a valley fold creates a dip.
4) Your card should now look like this and the inner panel can swing back and forth as you pull the card open,.
On the other panel which does not fully show I used white rub ons and put "Dream" down the side. The whole card is VERY shimmery due to the Starburst sprays and the background panels!!
As I am so late today after dinner I shall put up how I made the two background panels too. They were done using Luminarte Primary Elements Polished Pigments so its another way to use the ones I am giving away in the post below this. Only 5 more days to enter for your chance to win.
Annette In Oz