Friday, May 8, 2009

And Four More

I've just got another four cards made using the raisin and eggplant coloured card stock I sprayed from the post below...four more to go.This first one is "trust is the key" and has a vintage image of a child,some stained gorgeous German scrap circular floral disks,stained lace,sewn on roses and lots of free stitching.This is for a Friend overseas.

The next two I have used two of my drawings.They were coloured using watercolour pencils.Then I scanned them and printed them on cheap gloss photo paper.After that I did the inkjet water transfer tech and transferred them onto white cotton.The boat is for my nephews birthday and the parrot :fly soar", for my Father In Law's birthday.


and lastly another Mother's Day card for my Mother In Law.It's similar to the one I made my Mum but has "true love "on it.

I'm off to Queensland late on Saturday night for a week.I'll be some classes with Jen Crossley and also seeing y Mum of course.Happy Mother's Day everyone and I'll show you all what I create when I come home :o)
hugs
Annette

5 comments:

Brenda said...

These are lovely. Have a great time with your mum.

Cory said...

Beautiful...the colors are yummy.

Trizzy said...

Hey Annette - thanks for sharing, this is gorgeous, like everything you do! I have given you a blog award, hope you accept - just visit my blog to see details...hugs!

to Autumn Light Designs said...

These are very special, yummy cards. The colors are right up my alley. Hope you are recovering from the flu/eye thing!

Night Owl Designs said...

Love love love your new cards Annette! The purple backgrounds and flowers are srumptious indeed :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...