Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cards Recieved For My Birthday

Time just escapes me at this time of the year more than at any other time.My own Birthday was on the 14th and the next two days I was at stamp camp.Then I have lots of Christmas cards and November birthdays to make cards for friends...hhhmmm wonder what my parents and theirs did on Valentines day nine months before *grin*.After camp I got sick again with another viral illness sheesh,,,NO MORE!.It's back to work this week but this evening I finally got dh off the computer to photograph the gorgeous hand made cards that folks sent me for my birthday.
This first one was a beautiful green and gold/brown microscope card made by Louise Magetti.

Barb Porritt made me this large very pretty callander page in blue,tan and black.Gosh I love the crowned birdie on this.
Irena Kozakiewicz made an intricate woven card for me.Love the string bits

Linda Aldred sent me this pretty Asian themed acetate window card in soft purples.

My dear Mum who is 76 made me this floral creation.She thought it wasn't done well but I love it
Rikki Showell made me a pretty sewn and beaded card.

Veronica Hodges made this textural "tree of life" delight when we were at stamp camp.She used Jo Sonja texture paste and paints,I really need to pick this ladies brain next camp :o)

Sue Gregory made me a lovely sunny lemon,red and orange floral card.It was the first card that came in the mail for me and it is just so elegant I think

THANK YOU everyone for the cards and wishes.I'm looking forward to my days off next Mon-Wednesday.I hope to finish a few half done projects on my desk and get some more Christmas cards made.
hugs
Annette

5 comments:

Cheryl Gebhart said...

Happy birthday! All the cards you received are so pretty!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful selection of cards. Aren't you a lucky lady having so many people care enough about you to send a hand made card!! Sorry to hear you were sick - you must have had too much fun at stamp camp. Glad to have you back and well.

Brenda said...

PS I have an award for you on my blog.

Jen Crossley said...

Happy Belated Birthday Annette,You have some very talented friends with there cards.I love your dear Mums cards it is something to treasure always
Jen
ps hope you feeling better

Myléne Hillam said...

A belated Happy Birthday wish to you Annette. Pop on over to my blog to see you've been given a blog award :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...